WebRTC stands for Web Real Time Communication. It is an open source project to enable real-time communication of audio, video and data in Web and Native applications.
WebRTC API includes media capture, audio/video encoding/decoding, transportation layer and session management.
- Detect the type of devices available
- Get user permission to access the devices
- Manage the stream
- Choosing the codec between the two users
- Manager order of packets
- Deal with packet loss
- Connecting with other users
- Managing, opening and organising connections (Signalling)